The configuration of LDAO is done in the Tool Manager. Start LDAO, click the Options menu, and choose Tool Manager.
- Click New.
- Enter MPD Splitter as the name for your new tool.
- Set Command to
<path>\splitmpd.exe < %model%
<path>is the path to your
splitmpd.exeprogram, such as
- Set Working Directory to
- Check the Show in Tools Menu and/or Show as Button options, as you want.
- Set the Requires Model, Needs Short Filenames, and the Run via .BAT file options.
- Enter a Menu Caption if you want to launch the MPD splitter from the Tools menu. Something like MPD &Splitter (the ampersand tells LDAO what key to use as the short-cut key)
- Enter a Button Caption if you want have a button for the MPD splitter on the main LDAO window. Enter something like MPD &Splitter (the ampersand tells LDAO what key to use as the short-cut key)
- Enter Tooltip Text if you want. Something like Split MPD file.
Thanks to Steve Bliss for the help with this document.
The MPD Splitter is written in Ada. You can learn about Ada in the