System administrators, system programmers (primary) and information system decision makers (secondary)
A demonstration of how open file formats like those used by OpenOffice.org – together with a bit of unix shell scripts – can make it easier to solve various practical problems, such as making indexes of word processor documents or blocking information leaks in the firewall.
Files for download
- abstract.text – Abstract for the talk.
- skriv-og-slet.sxw – Demonstration file used for the talk.
- slides.pdf – Slides (in English).
- slides.it.pdf – Slides (in Italian – partially).
- slides.tex – Slides (source).
- slides.pot – Translation template (in Gettext format)
- it.po – Incomplete Italian translation (in Gettext format)
- slides.20051114.pdf – Old version of the slides.
- slides.20051114.tex – Old version of the slides (source).